The Raspberry Pi® is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of stimulating the teaching of basic computer science in schools. The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. The design is based around a Broadcom BCM2835 SoC, which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 128 or 256 Megabytes of RAM. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card for booting and long-term storage. This board is intended to run Linux kernel based operating systems.
- Raspberry PI 3 Model B - $59.95
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with NOOBS (16GB SD Card Pre-loaded with Software) - $79.95
NOOBS (New Out Of the Box Software) is an easy operating system installer which contains Raspian. It also provides a selection of alternative operating systems which are then downloaded from the internet and installed. Beginners may therefore find the NOOBS helpful when setting up a Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Case (Dev Board Enclosure, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry / White, Official enclosure from the Raspberry Pi foundation) - $15.95
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Case (Dev Board Enclosure, Pi Hat, Black / Transparent, Designed to house the Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 and HAT PCB) - $15.95
- Raspberry Pi Compatible Power Supply (AC/DC Adapter, 5VDC, 3.0A, Micro-USB Plug) - $16.95
- Raspberry Pi 8MP Camera Board (Version 2) - $45.95
- Raspberry Pi 8MP NoIR Camera Board (Version 2) - $46.95
- Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen Display with 10 Finger Capacitive Touch - $109.95
- 16GB SD Card Pre-loaded with NOOBS - $21.95
(To confirm pricing and avalability, please call (604-872-0267) or email us at email@example.com)
Link to our Raspberry Pi and Related Accessories page
Link to more info on the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B